Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Pillow Incident

Preface: I could smell a stench that resembled a marshmallow being lightly toasted by campfire. With such an extensive room full of girls who flat iron and curl their hair I simply assumed the smell to be coming from some sort of hair device. With this reasoning I continued to work on my new blog until this dialogue took place.
Rebecca: What is that smell? Is something burning?
Hillary: I don’t know I think that it’s next door.
Rebecca: I think it’s your pillow!

Rebecca pulls my pillow which is lying against my reading light and rising from my pillow is a trail of visible and distinctive smoke and charred innards! My light bulb had heated my pillow to the point of being flammable!
Conclusion: Tonight I will suffer sleeping through the delightful stench of campfire fun with a deformed and disgusting defaced pillow. An eventful beginning to a blog…to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. Lightly toasted by a camfire huh?! Glad you were not burned or disfigured like a character from a Bronte novel.

    ReplyDelete