Saturday, September 17, 2011

U-Pick Dahlias

I left home this summer before the Dahlia season began. I didn't have the opportunity this summer to follow the "U-Pick Dahlia" sign in my neighbors yard to find a pair of scissors and arranged bouquets in a tent with a small mason jar to collect the five dollars fee for a bouquet.


My aunt just visited my mom in Seattle and came directly to Utah to see her daughter; she hand carried a bouquet of Dahlias on the flight for me. This is the best gift of the summer. My mom is the best.


Dahlias are summer's brilliantly colored, final hurrah to celebrate the closing of the season.
Again, sorry about the quality of the photos. I really need a camera.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, Love them. They look lovely in your lovely house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just fab. love them

    need a camera? I have one you can buy off me cheap if you want :)

    ReplyDelete