Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meeting Will & Kate on P.E.I





Okay, we did not meet Will and Kate on P.E.I, but we missed their royal visit by a few days. Instead, we trekked to the hotel that they were going to stay in. We were so disappointed. If we had known about their visit to the small Provence, we would have stayed a few extra days. Can you think of a more perfect way to bump into the royal darlings? I mean, they are stranded on a small island that is not too heavily populated; perfect stalking situation. I am positive that if Kate and I met, we would be best friends. 



I mean, Kate and I would surely have met because we frequent the same classy institutions on P.E.I. For example, I am sure we would have met at the Lobster Supper: a brilliant restaurant located in a former V.F.W. hall that is popular among the local geriatrics. If we had stayed a few more days, Kate would have worn the bib next to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment