Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Famous Mingling with the Famous


My friend, Becky just sent me the link to this fascinating tumbler. It posts funny photos of odd couplings like Snoop and Martha Stewart cooking in the kitchen, or just contemporary celebrities hanging out. My favorite photos are the vintage photos that show some unexpected minglings. For example, this photo to the left is Andy Warhol and Alfred Hitchcock.

John Steinbeck, Watson & Crick

Helen Keller & Charlie Chaplin

Walt Disney & Salvador Dali

Cary Grant & Amelia Earhart

Paul Newman & Robert Redford
Okay so this is not necessarily an unexpected mingling, but I just like it for the...aesthetic value. Yes, aesthetic value is a euphemism.

2 comments:

  1. Helen Keller and Charlie Chaplin! Amazing!!! I bet Cary Grant and Amelia Earhart were involved in a secret romantic tryst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Especially the last one. Damn

    ReplyDelete