Sunday, October 5, 2008

Coronation Chair: A Parody

I went to Westminster Abbey and I had to write a "Field Study Report". Field Study Reports are annoying papers that prove students went to an assigned place and that we gleaned some intellectual insight from the experience. I detest these small, informal essays that we have to write so often. I am bored with them...and so I attempted to entertain myself. When I went to Westminster Abbey I decided to write on the Coronation chair and how it symbolizes the genius of England. At the end of my write up I amused myself with the following parody:

so much depends
upon


a wood coronation
chair


tattered with royal
use


beside the abbey
altar.

1 comment:

  1. hillary gamblin hillarys.
    (ooooh get it?)
    you do much more creative write-ups than i do.

    ReplyDelete